These upthrust constants are installed at a Petrochemical Plant in Siberia. Due to space limitation, the Big Ton D Upthrust Constants and Big Ton T Upthrust Constants were designed for a total travel of 5″ and 4″ respectively. The Big Ton D Upthrust Constants were also designed for a load of 50,022 Ibs with a height of 26 inches. The Big Ton T Upthrust Constants with a height of 16.5″ were designed for 75,000 Ibs, and 67,464 Ibs respectively.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Slide Plates & Pipe Rollers in the Fight Against Friction
• February 28, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CST
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits