The operating temperature for these cryogenic shoes ranges from -290°F to 90°F. They are designed for 56″ diameter pipe and are capable of supporting loads up to 40,000 lb. The insulation is multi-layered comprised of 20 PCF polyurethane, a vapor barrier, an aluminum metal jacket, and acoustic pads. The acoustic pads are installed around the cold shoe to absorb vibration. The base and bearing plates are fabricated from carbon steel.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Slide Plates & Pipe Rollers in the Fight Against Friction
• February 28, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CST
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits