The picture seen above is a mechanical snubber attached to a rod with a pipe clamp. Below the snubber is a rigid sway strut for 36” pipe and four smaller sway struts. The snubber will dampen sudden shocks and vibrations in the piping system. These show the variety of built by Piping Technology & Products, Inc. for a 250 megawatt power plant.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Pipe Supports and Expansion Joints for Furnace Applications Webinar
• July 26, 2018 – Thur. – 10 am and 2pm CST
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits