This high pressure knock-out drum has a 2.5″ thick shell fabricated from ASTM SA516 Grade 70, and a SA105 and SA350 carbon steel flange. The drum has a 48″ diameter, a total length of 15’8″ and weighs over 23,000 lb. It underwent a hydro-test and design test per ASME section VIII-1 “U” stamp vessel prior to shipment.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Shock Control, Restraint & Support Devices Webinar
• May 17, 2018 – Thur. – 10 am and 2pm CST
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits