These customized bolted clamp pipe shoes with PTFE, 25% glass filled slide plates were fabricated for a radiant syngas cooler piping system in Indiana. The supports were designed for 24″ diameter piping with a pressure of 2,256 psig at 350°F. The axial displacement is +/- 1.326″ facilitated by slide plates on three quadrants. These pipe shoes were custom designed and fabricated entirely from carbon steel with a hot-dipped galvanized finish.Read More
If you would like a chance to win, simply attend one of our Webinars. If you want more chances to win or even win more than once, attend as many Webinars as we offer.
- During the live presentation, attendees will be selected at random to receive a free PT&P Nalgene Water Bottle.
- Open to U.S. and Canada Shipping only. Must be present the entire length of the Webinar to be eligible.
- To receive the prize, you must be able to provide a valid mailing address within 24 hours after your name is announced.
- Webinars are approved for 1 PDH credit hour for Texas Professional Engineers. After attending the live Webinar, email your request to email@example.com.
Cryogenic pipe supports, ranging in diameter from 6″ to 38″, were designed to support and insulate piping in an LNG receiving and regassification plant. The “cold shoe anchors” were designed for temperatures down to -260°F and a load range of 26,000 lb. to 210,000 lb. A combination of high density polyurethane foam (PUF) and Permali® was used for the insulation. The center stops that are welded to the process pipe were built from 304 stainless steel, and carbon steel was used for the remainder of the shoe.
Do you have a need for cold shoes in your piping system? Get pricing today!Read More
We’re now on facebook!
Click the like button for a chance to win an iPad 2.
Our facebook fans are also…
- the first to see the release of new products
- included in facebook-exclusive drawings and give-aways
- have access to the latest technical videos we have to offer
- able to ask questions and get answers right away
– Drawing will be on Wednesday 8/31/2011 at 12 noon CDT
– Current facebook likers will be included in this drawing
– Winner will be notified by facebook message and has until Friday 9/2/2011 at 12 noon CDT to reply back with a valid mailing address to ship the iPad to (if there is no response by Friday 9/2/2011 at 12 noon CDT, an alternate winner will be selected).
A total of 90 variable spring supports were designed and manufactured to support pipe lines in a gas storage facility in Abu Dhabi. The pictures above show PTP-4 Double Spring B-Type, PTP-6 Triple Springs B-Type, PTP-1 Triple Springs D-Type, and PTP-4 Double Springs F-Type, (also known as F-Cans). Load capacities range from 1,000 lb. to 45,000 lb., and movements range from 3/8″ to 3″. A two-layer custom paint was applied over the hot-dip galvanized finish to protect against a severely corrosive environment. Travel stops were chained to the spring can housing, so they can be reused during plant shutdowns. Load and quality assurance tests were performed on all the supports prior to shipment.Read More