These screen guides were specially fabricated embed steel for a cooling tower at a chemical plant in Texas. They are 10″ in width and are 42″ in length, with bent “strip anchor bars” that are welded to the plate. These anchor bars are used to secure the plate into the concrete. All components were completely fabricated from A36 carbon steel with a galvanized finish. Standard quality control inspections were performed prior to shipment.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Field Service: Problem Resolution Presentation Webinar
• September 12, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits