This constant spring support is fabricated from A-36 carbon steel and measures 39″ long x 29″ high x 11″ wide. This replacement support is designed to carry 11,000 lb. of piping load with a travel of 2 1/2″ upward. The limiting design factor was to stay within existing structural boundaries while allowing the constant assembly to move through its designed travel range.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Engineered Spring Supports (Practical, Hands-on Approach) Webinar
• May 23, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits