The two pictures above show two types of polyurethane products produced by Piping Technology & Products, Inc. for piping systems. At the top are cold shoes to support piping at cryogenic temperatures. The polyurethane cradle is bonded to steel shield which is welded to a T-bar. These cradles are produced by pumping the chemical components required into a mold which gives them the correct shape. At the bottom are supports produced by drilling and machining solid polyurethane blocks. Polyurethane provides both insulation and the strength to support pipes at cold temperatures.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Pipe Support Field Inspection, Installation and Maintenance Webinar Webinar
• November 15, 2018 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CST
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits