112 custom variable springs designed for a furnace application for an oil refinery in Venezuela. The furnace cans are designed from carbon steel and painted with red oxide primer to prevent corrosion when exposed to high temperatures. The sizes of these figures PTP-6 and PTP-8 range in length from 25″- 39″, with a total travel of 0.1″- 1.821″ and loads varying from 430 – 681 lb. A load test to confirm the spring rate was conducted on each assembly prior to shipment.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Pipe Clamp Design, Application & Installation Webinar
• October 25, 2018 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits