Sweco Fab., Inc. recently designed and manufactured a 1 1/2″ diameter heat exchanger for a chemical process research laboratory. This Heat Exchanger is fabricated from stainless steel, grade 316L, with a maximum allowable working pressure of 150 PSIG at 250°F. It was hydro-tested at 185 PSIG. Heat exchangers are widely used in refineries for multiple applications. Sweco Fab, Inc. can design and fabricate heat exchangers in different sizes and materials as per customer needs.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Field Service: Problem Resolution Presentation Webinar
• September 12, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits