Piping Technology & Products, Inc. designed and manufactured sixty nine Upthrust Constants for a construction site in Chad, Africa. They range in constant size from 31-61 and are composed of A36 carbon steel. The applicable loads and travel for these constants are from 1,700 lbs.-17,000 lbs. and 3”-8”, respectively. The installed height for this job was much higher than our standard constants, so we had to customize them. By extending the height of our standard constant with an additional angle we were able to meet the installed height.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Field Service: Problem Resolution Presentation Webinar
• September 12, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits