Piping Technology and Products, Inc. recently fabricated 22 Carbon Steel PTP 200-C type Horizontal & PTP 100-C type Vertical Constants with sizes from 3 to 27. The load capacity of the constants spans between 215 to 2650 lbs., with a travel ranging from 1” to 4”. The three bolt clamps are fabricated from stainless steel material A 240 Gr. 304 for 4″ to 8″ dia. pipes. The rod and turnbuckle were shortened on two of the constants in order to accommodate situations of small rod take out. Standard load and adjustment testing was performed.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Field Service: Problem Resolution Presentation Webinar
• September 12, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits