PT&P designed and manufactured 27 B-Type variable spring supports for an oil refinery in Louisiana. The spring cans, rods, welded beam attachments, turnbuckles and clevises are fabricated from carbon steel. The spring cans have a 12-3/4″ diameter and measure 290″ from the bottom of the steel to the connection of the pipe. They were designed for 2″ of vertical movement and operating loads between 24,375 and 27,500 lb.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Engineered Spring Supports (Practical, Hands-on Approach) Webinar
• January 17, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CST
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits