Pictured above are special Type F variable springs being prepared for shipment overseas. Finite element analysis was used to specify stronger load columns to allow for a possible 30% lateral load. Loads as high as 30,000 pounds were required for some items. These variables also required a special three coat paint (white).
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Pipe Supports and Expansion Joints for Furnace Applications Webinar
• January 31, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CST
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits