Sweco Fab, Inc. (a division of PT&P) custom designed a transition piece weighing 6,000 lb. for a facility in Texas. The piece measures 48″ x 72″ x 72″ and is fabricated from carbon steel. It will be used to connect a round water tower to a square duct. Prior to shipping, the product was 100% dye penetrant tested.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Field Service: Problem Resolution Presentation Webinar
• September 12, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits