PT&P fabricated 42″ diameter large bore pipe saddles. All pipe saddles are designed to be used on flare lines for a crude expansion project. They are fabricated from A-36 carbon steel and hot dipped galvanized. Sizes range from 16″ – 48″ in diameter and 6″ – 15″ in height.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Field Service: Problem Resolution Presentation Webinar
• September 12, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits