Piping Technology and Products, Inc. designed and manufactured over fifty saddle supports for a utility company in Glent, Kentucky. These structural supports were built for 48, 26 and 14 field pipes. Their dimensions range from 50 to 75″ in height and 24 to 36 in width. The structural supports were manufactured from A-36 structural steel and were coated with a custom paint as per customer request.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Pipe Support Field Inspection, Installation and Maintenance Webinar
• June 27, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits