The picture on top shows an anchor fabricated for shipment to an overseas pipeline project. It is a 60″ galvanized frictional anchor of bolted design with section reinforcing rings. The pictures below show two 60” painted pipe shoes which are neoprene lined with gussets and PTFE slide plates and three 48” pipe shoes of similar design.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Variable Spring Support Design, Size Selection, Installation & Maintenance Webinar
• April 25, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits