PT&P specially designed two Type “B” variable spring hangers (2-250-B) for an oil company in Ryazan, Russia. These variable spring hangers were custom designed to support a load of 60,000 lbs. with a spring rate of 3,648 lbs./in. respectively. Due to loading requirements, these variable spring hangers were also designed to accommodate a travel of 1″, upward movement.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Constant Spring Supports Design and Application Webinar
• December 13, 2018 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CST
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits