PT&P recently designed and manufactured six, PTP-4-160 type C variable springs with riser clamps for an oil refinery in Texas. These variable springs are constructed from carbon steel and designed to support loads of 6600 lb. with a total travel of 2″. The clamps are fabricated from A 387 Gr. 22 alloy steel to fit 18″ pipes. Dimensional and fit-up tests were performed on the variable springs and riser clamps prior to shipping.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• NEW Live Webinar: Pipe Stress Analysis and Solutions
• September 26, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits