PT&P designed and manufactured eighty one custom pipe shoes for a solar power plant in California. The shoes will support heat transfer in fluid pipes at the facility. They consist of 3/8″ stainless steel slide plates and microtherm insulation. The shoes measure 10″ wide, 10″ height, and 18″ in length with a 750°F operating temperature. The assemblies have a vertical operating load of 10,000 lb. with 2″- 3″ of axial movement.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Field Service: Problem Resolution Presentation Webinar
• September 12, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits