PT&P recently designed and manufactured sixteen PTP-200 C-type constants modified to fit in constricted areas near a furnace of a chemical facility. These constants are designed to travel from 5 1/2” to 19” and are specified to carry loads ranging from 245 to 924 lbs. They were fabricated from A36 plates with 4140 pins. Due to the proximity of the pipes and other equipment, the front part of the constant frame was cut to allow the pipe to move freely. Load and travel testing was performed to ensure quality and precise performance.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Field Service: Problem Resolution Presentation Webinar
• September 12, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits