Piping Technology and Products, Inc. recently designed and fabricated two 950 lb. load PTP-6 type F size 90 variable springs for an offshore oil rig. These variable springs have an overall height of 33 1/2″ and are designed for a travel range of 4″. Each variable consists of an 8 5/8″ dia. casing, a 13″ square base plate, an 8″ load flange and three spring coils with a 7 1/2″ working range. All components are fabricated from carbon steel and are hot-dipped galvanized.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Field Service: Problem Resolution Presentation Webinar
• September 12, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits