These constants were fabricated from carbon steel hardware and structure. The vertical constants are used to support pipes and other equipment. They range from 4 to 6 feet and weigh between 690 lbs to 2,850 lbs. The constants have a total travel capacity of 7 to 8 . Standard load testing was completed to ensure quality and performance.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Field Service: Problem Resolution Presentation Webinar
• September 12, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits