The picture above shows four bellmouth reducers which have just received the final coat of a special paint. These are components of the cooling water piping system designed for large, new petrochemical complex. The bell shape is a segment of an ellipse chosen to function as a vortex breaker during high velocity flow.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Slide Plates & Pipe Rollers in the Fight Against Friction
• September 27, 2018 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits