Stilts using W-Beams were added to these big ton variable assemblies in order to meet height requirements for an oil refinery in Port Arthur, TX. Entirely fabricated with carbon steel, these big tons measure 50 1/2″ – 70″ L x 18″ – 22″ W by 37″ H and are capable of supporting loads up to 113,734 lb with an upward travel range of .076″ – .816″. Permanent travel stops were later installed in order to prevent any chances of downward shift.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Field Service: Problem Resolution Presentation Webinar
• September 12, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits