PTP-2 160 C-Type variable spring support assemblies were designed and fabricated for an oil sands mine in Canada. The variables are 8″-12″ diameter, 16″ to 32-1/2″ overall length, and designed for an operating load of 5590 lb. with an upwards travel of 0.787″. The variables were fabricated from carbon steel with a hot-dipped galvanized finish and standard load and travel testing was completed prior to shipment.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Field Service: Problem Resolution Presentation Webinar
• September 12, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits