These 100-B Type vertical constant spring supports were designed with double transverse lugs for a refinery in Mexico. The constants were fabricated from A-36 carbon steel and they range in size from 23-1/4″ to 26-5/8″ in height, 50″ to 78″ in length and 18-3/8″ to 18-3/4″ in width. They are designed for operating loads ranging from 8,000 – 27,000 lb. and upward movements ranging from 3″ to 7″. The double transverse lugs allow the entire constant to swivel with the rod. Standard load and travel tests were performed prior to shipment.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Pipe Supports and Expansion Joints for Furnace Applications Webinar
• January 31, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CST
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits