Piping Technology & Products, Inc. custom designed and fabricated PTP-100 type U and PTP-100 type A constants. The PTP-100 type U constants are designed for operating loads of up to 17,000 lbs. and a travel range of 3.5″. They are fabricated from A36 carbon steel with dimensions of 32″x48″x13″. The PTP-100 type A constants are fabricated from the same material and measure 39″x42″x14″. The type A constants are designed to support loads up to 25,000 lbs. and enable downward travel of up to 4″. Standard load testing was performed to ensure product quality before shipping.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• NEW Live Webinar: Pipe Stress Analysis and Solutions
• September 26, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits