PT&P designed custom hold-down pipe clamps for pipe sizes ranging in diameters from 6″ to 14″ at a natural gas facility. The HD-3 is an arrestor type hold down used when there is very low thermal movement and these clamps are similar to them but differ due to their adjustable bases. These clamps are fabricated from galvanized carbon steel and include a neoprene lining to absorb vibration.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Pipe Supports and Expansion Joints for Furnace Applications Webinar
• January 31, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CST
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits