Three custom “sling” support assemblies fabricated from stainless steel were designed for an oil refinery in Louisiana. The assemblies are comprised of a 79.25″ diameter custom saddle support and two horizontal travelers (Fig.270 PTP-4). They are capable of loads up to 44,000 lb., and were designed, fabricated and shipped in four weeks for expedited delivery.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Field Service: Problem Resolution Presentation Webinar
• September 12, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits