These custom designed sway braces and variable spring assemblies were designed for hanger duct work in an aerospace development facility. The assemblies measure 67-1/2″ long with a 14-1/8″ O.D. The variables are a modified F-type spring with a pivoting base and non-standard coil combination, including a nested spring design. The assemblies include fully adjustable travel stops and custom end brackets. They are fabricated from carbon steel and designed for load ranges between 1100 lb. and 9250 lb. with a spring rate of +/- 2.78″.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Field Service: Problem Resolution Presentation Webinar
• September 12, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits