PT&P designed and fabricated F-type and C-type variable spring supports for an acid plant in Canada. The variables range from 4″-8″ in diameter and can accommodate between .039″– 5.02″ in movement. They are designed for an operating temperature of 200°F and operating loads between 509 lb. and 13,489 lb. The variable springs are coated with a red oxide coating to protect against corrosion and underwent standard and load travel tests prior to shipment.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Field Service: Problem Resolution Presentation Webinar
• September 12, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits