PT&P’s World Wide Web site will soon host another valuable technical resource for engineers around the world. A figure number conversion tool will allow engineers to enter alternative figure numbers (Grinnell and others) and find matching PT&P figure numbers.Engineers are encouraged to replace alternative figure numbers with corresponding PT&P figure numbers in their technical specifications. Look for the PT&P Figure Conversion Tool online at our web site.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Field Service: Problem Resolution Presentation Webinar
• September 12, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits