PT&P designed G-Type variable spring supports for a paper manufacturing plant in Minnesota. The variables are comprised of two standard spring housing coil subassemblies joined together with an intermediate bridge assembly. The bridge assembly is customized to match existing site conditions which allows for use in applications with limited space or interferences. The variables are fabricated from carbon steel with a hot-dipped galvanized finish. The assemblies were designed for a total operating load of 1,348 lb. with an upward design travel of 0.8013″. Each assembly underwent a standard load test prior to shipment.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Field Service: Problem Resolution Presentation Webinar
• September 12, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits