These pipe guides were designed for a recovery boiler in a power plant in Oklahoma. The guides were designed to control lateral pipe movement and maintain the alignment of the piping through its axial and contraction cycles. They were designed to support 6″, 12″ and 18″ pipes and range in length from 70″ – 120″. The assemblies were fabricated from carbon steel with a hot-dipped galvanized finish.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Pipe Shields for Beginners: Insulated Pipe Supports… for Commercial Applications Webinar
• November 29, 2018 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CST
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits