This week, Piping Technology hosted a meeting at a local Indian restaurant in Houston for the Houston Caesar II User Group and SPED members. While attendees enjoyed a delectable Indian meal, we presented a technical overview on pipe support engineering and design featuring a variety of products including variable springs, pipe clamps, and pre-insulated supports. The presentation also featured various design tools including finite element analysis, 3D modeling, and STAAD analysis.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Pipe Clamp Design, Application & Installation Webinar
• October 25, 2018 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits