The hot shoes were constructed using high temperature insulation made from calcium silicate, lined with a ceramic fiber blanket in a steel cradle (A36 Carbon Steel). The shoes were designed for 1500 F and a vertical load range between 25,000 lbs and 32,000 lbs, and the BOP was 10″. The overall diameter including 7″ of insulation is 49 7/8″. Belleville washers are used to hold bolt tension in pipeline with high frequency vibration.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Field Service: Problem Resolution Presentation Webinar
• September 12, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits