Piping Technology & Products, Inc. custom designed and manufactured 86 pre-insulated pipe supports for a customer. The pipe supports are specifically designed for use in cryogenic lines using polyurethane insulation that can withstand temperatures as low as -51° F. The supports weigh between 17 & 36 lbs. each and are designed for pipe sizes ranging from 2 to 4 in diameter. The clamp and base used with this pipe support are fabricated from A36 carbon steel. Upon customer’s request, a three layer customized paint was applied to the clamp and base.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• NEW Live Webinar: Pipe Stress Analysis and Solutions
• September 26, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits