The picture above shows the “before” and “after” of constant supports refurbished by Piping Technology & Products, Inc. Customers ship these units to our plant during a turn-around in a wide variety of conditions. In this case it was cheaper and faster to refurbish them than to rebuild. In either case each unit is completely tested in a load cell to assure performance and a new name plate is attached to record the load, travel and other parameters. Four of these horizontal upthrust supports can be seen above, ready for return to the customers. Power plants, petrochemical plants and paper mills are the primary users of this service.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Constant Spring Supports Design and Application Webinar
• December 13, 2018 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CST
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits