The photograph above shows one of 72 of these supports fabricated by Piping Technology & Products, Inc. for shipment to Alaska. Note that the distance between the top pipe where other components are attached and the base the support rests on can be changed by selecting the holes for the arms. These removable supports are used during installation of pipelines. Pipe sections may have other permanent supports if the pipe is above ground or the lines may be underground.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• NEW Live Webinar: Pipe Stress Analysis and Solutions
• September 26, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits