PT&P designed spring loaded stainless steel roller stands for a wastewater treatment plant. The rollers were custom designed for ease of assembly to support a 30″ diameter pipeline. They include eight springs in two spring housings and are designed for 1,000 lb. load. The base plate is 18-3/4″ x 13″ and the BOP is 10-3/16″. Roller stands are used to support pipelines that expand and contract longitudinally in the axial direction and where vertical adjustment is not necessary.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Field Service: Problem Resolution Presentation Webinar
• September 12, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits