Snubbers are restraining devices. They allow free thermal movement during normal operations but restrain in abnormal circumstances such as with an earthquake. These snubbers were fabricated from carbon steel. They measure 2 1/2” x 24” and the yoke clamps have pipe sizes of 23” and 25”. Each snubber weighs 890 lb. and has a travel capacity of 24”. Designed for the support of a cryogenic line, these snubbers can handle loads of up to 2,900 lb.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• NEW Live Webinar: Pipe Stress Analysis and Solutions
• September 26, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits