The photograph above shows sway struts and mechanical snubbers, which are combined and attached to large pipes and to stable structures. The snubber will dampen shocks and vibrations caused by sudden opening and closing of valves or even earthquakes. Piping Technology & Products, Inc. fabricated these for the steam piping in a power plant.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Engineered Spring Supports (Practical, Hands-on Approach) Webinar
• January 17, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CST
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits