We are happy to announce that the history section of our website has recently been updated! Four new chapters has been added to the PT&P History. Learn how PT&P got started, what obstacles we had to overcome, and how we are building towards the future. Visit the history section located on our website to read a condensed version of PT&P’s history or you can read our full history by ordering a free copy of Piping Technology & Products History: The First Thirty-Five Years.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Constant Spring Supports Design and Application Webinar
• December 13, 2018 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CST
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits