These three-bolt clamps were designed to support operating loads from 19,000 lbs. to 25,000 lbs. These clamps were custom designed for 650F and pipe sizes from 6 to 22. They are constructed of carbon steel with weight ranging from 28 lbs. to 322 lbs.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Field Service: Problem Resolution Presentation Webinar
• September 12, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits