U-Type constant spring supports were designed to support ducts in an acid plant. The constants are fabricated from carbon steel, galvanized and painted for extra protection against corrosion. The U-type constants are designed to support piping from below. The base plate is 25-7/8″ wide and bolted directly to the top of the steel or floor. The assemblies measure 84″ in length and 22-1/2″ in height. They only have vertical movement subjected by 6-1/2″ total upwards travel and are capable of supporting a 13,489 lb. load. The constants underwent standard spring testing prior to shipment.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Field Service: Problem Resolution Presentation Webinar
• September 12, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits