Piping Technology & Products, Inc. designed and manufactured several variable assemblies with pre-insulated pipe clamps for a chemical company in Texas. These assemblies are constructed of galvanized carbon steel hangers and hardware with Marinite® insulation. The fabricated clamps range in size from 10″ to 30″, insulation thickness of 1″ to 8″ and with spring hanger sizes 80-180 standard, double, and triple variable spring hangers.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Field Service: Problem Resolution Presentation Webinar
• September 12, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits