These variable spring hanger and pipe clamp assemblies were custom designed for pipes ranging from 6″ to 20″ diameters at a co-generation plant in Canada. The spring can, threaded rods, weldless eyenuts, welded beam attachments and Fig. 80 pipe clamps were fabricated from hot-dipped galvanized carbon steel. The assemblies are capable of an overall load of 10,790 lb. with a total travel of 1/2″. A total of 21 spring hanger and clamp assemblies underwent standard load and travel testing.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Field Service: Problem Resolution Presentation Webinar
• September 12, 2019 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CDT
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits