The slide plate assemblies were fabricated from a combination of stainless steel for the low-friction sliding surface and 2-3/4″ Marinite® insulation to isolate the higher temperatures. A fabric reinforced isolator pad was placed between the slide plate and the I-beam for vibration control. The slide plates were tested for both load and heat transfer and will be utilized in a chemical plant.
Live Pipe Supports Webinar
• Pipe Support Field Inspection, Installation and Maintenance Webinar Webinar
• November 15, 2018 – Thur. – 10 am & 2 pm CST
*Live Webinars are worth 1 P.E. / PDH Credit for TX Professional EngineersSign Up Now
Piping Design and Analysis Influence on Pipe Support Selection and Design
Surveying a piping system? Need to change a current system?
This course is also great for…
• New Engineers, Management and Operations
• Field, Process, Maintenance and New Engineers
• Piping and Piping System Designers and/or Instructors
*This online course is approved for 8 hrs. P.E. Credits